Teeth Jewellery Treatment Ahmedabad
The brilliant way to add the sparkle to your smile is “TEETH JEWELLERY TREATMENT”, Stand out from the crowd and make your teeth shinier and sparkling. The jewels offered in the Global Dental Clinic ™ & Implant Centre is manufactured and certified. They all are available in many colours.
There are many misconceptions about the dental jewel that damages your teeth as well as dental tissues. But, there are no side effects of the dental jewels except for the increased charm of your smile. Our dentist follows the painless procedure to fix the jewel on the surface of your tooth.
As per the tendency, most men prefer this jewel treatment; women don’t prefer to go to the clinic of dental jewellery. But if you are thinking of way better dental jewellery, then not any barrier is essential to give the best look. The procedure is not invasive; you can add dental jewellery that can be fixed later.
The fashionable style allows you to express your individuality through your smile, and making it more unique and stylish is our responsibility. You can choose your mood or what you want to speak with your smile.
Types of Tooth Jewellery:
Dental gems are usually mounted on a thin aluminium sheet to create an attractive spark available in various colours.
Dental jewellery is available in many different colours, such as sapphire blue, crystalline, ruby red, and it varies in sizes just like 1.8 mm, 2.6 mm. Some less expensive versions of crystals are also available for dental jewellery. Ideally, they are suitable for the short term, to test the new service in your practice or for the client with a smaller budget.
YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW WE TREAT UNDER THE TEETH JEWELLERY TREATMENT IN AHMEDABAD…
Unlike other process, these dental gems and jewellery do not cause more pain, perforation and infection. It is easily removable simultaneously, with the significant benefit of adding more attractiveness and shine to the smile and making it more accessible.
Consider the stages of the procedure,
It begins with an in-depth evaluation of the jaw alignment, the bone structure, the shape of your teeth, lips, mouth &face, and muscle function. It is essential to understand all of these factors under careful consideration thoroughly.
The experienced and well-qualified dentists will provide dental treatment with a safe, clean and comfortable visit.
The dental jewellery procedure involves a personalized approach to improve the overall appearance.
The overall process of the tooth jewellery treatment in Ahmedabad,
- The tooth is cleaned (use fluoride-free polishing paste).
- Make it dry and isolated.
- Etch acid to increase the surface area for bonding.
- The surface is rinsed well with water and dry.
- A light-curing bonding agent is used.
- A small amount of compound flow is applied.
- A jewellery handler is used to pick up the jewel and then press it against the centre of the compound.
- Adjusts the jewel by verifying the desired position in the mirror.
The overall process to remove the jewel from the tooth,
- The jewel is released in the way as the enamel will not be damaged.
- After removing it, the tooth should be polished, which removes any remaining bonding material.
- The dentist will use a rubber polisher when drawing the stone.